- Our St. John’s Wort Oil is a topical antimicrobial to help treat and heal minor skin wounds, cuts, burns, and bruises.
- A classically effective topical ointment used for treating wounds and neuralgic conditions from antiquity
- Called “arnica for the nerves” because it’s particularly useful for painful, neuralgic conditions
- For bruises, contusions, sprains, lacerations, swellings, sunburn, and first-degree burns
- Also used for earache (it’s part of our Ear Oil formula)
- Medicinal (per 1 ml dose unit): 400 mg of fresh Certified Organic St. John’s Wort flowers (Hypericum perforatum L.)
- Non-Medicinal: Certified Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Certified Organic Rosemary Extract
- Adults, adolescents and children: Apply 1-2 ml to affected area(s) as needed. For external use only.