- Rich Copper Brown TN5R
- Rediscover happier, healthier hair with Tints of Nature 5R Rich Copper Brown patented permanent hair dye for a rich brunette and copper blend for a natural colour with a healthy shine.
- Tints of Nature 5R Rich Copper Brown home hair dye has been carefully developed with over 75% certified organic and 95% naturally derived ingredients, to gently nourish and protect your hair for gentle, home hair colouring. Tints of Nature 5R will provide maximum colour performance and up to 100% grey coverage and long lasting results. At Tints of Nature we make sure all of our permanent home hair colours contain the lowest possible levels of PPD and remain ammonia, paraben and resorcinol free, so your hair can look and feel gorgeously healthy.
- Care for your fresh new hair colour with our award winning Tints of Nature care range. Specially developed to naturally lock in your colour whilst strengthening and hydrating your hair for visibly healthier results and happier hair.
- Always make sure you carry out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before applying any colour to your hair to ensure you are not allergic to any ingredient used...even to the most natural of ones.
- PEG-2 Soyamine, Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, **PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, *Alcohol Denat., **Propanediol, Oleic Acid, Ethanolamine, †Parfum, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, p-Phenylenediamine, Sodium Sulfite, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, p-Aminophenol, Sodium Hydrosulfite, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Ascorbic Acid, Tetrasodium Gluamate Diacetate, 2-Methylresorcinol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate, m-Aminophenol, Tocopherol.
1. Shampoo your hair using our Tints of Nature Charcoal Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for resistant grey hair and removing any product or colour build up on your hair).
2. Gently comb through your hair until it is tangle free.
3. Put on the gloves provided. Unscrew both bottles of the Colour Gel & Colourfix and pour the Colour Gel into the Colourfix bottle.
4. Screw the applicator cap firmly back on the Colourfix bottle and shake. Unscrew the tip and use immediately.
5. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour starting at the roots and working it through your hair.
6. Massage the colour into your hair until every strand of hair is covered.
7. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair completely, remove your gloves, rinse them clean and wait 30 minutes. (For grey hair coverage or hair lightening make this 40 minutes.)
8. Put the gloves back on and remove your plastic cap. Rinse your hair under warm water until the water runs clear.
9. Using the sachet of Hydrate Shampoo, massage into your hair and work into a creamy lather.
10. Rinse and condition your hair using the sachet of Hydrate Conditioner. Comb through and leave for 5 minutes.
11. Rinse thoroughly and blow dry.