Lemon Balm Tincture
- Used traditionally in Herbal Medicine as a sleep aid in cases of stress-related insomnia.
- Lemon Balm is soothing to those under mental stress and has also been used traditionally to relieve digestive complaints.
- Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown lemon balm herb tops (Melissa officinalis). It is a 1:4 herb top extract.
- Non Medicinal Ingredients - 40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
- Used as a sleep aid in cases of stress-related insomnia.
- Ages 13 and over: take 3 ml, 3 times per day under the tongue or in a little water, on an empty stomach (either 15 minutes before meals or 1 hour after). Shake well before use. Store in a cool, dry place, away from light.