- Source of antioxidants that protect cells and reduces oxidative damage caused by free radicals
- Plus L-Glycine and selenium for added cellular support
- 600 mg of N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine
- NAC+ was designed for superior defence against oxidative stress from over-exercise, pollutants and respiratory conditions. It features 600mg of N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) with L-Glycine and selenium for enhanced cell protection against free radicals.
- NAC has mucolytic properties that help to relieve symptoms of chronic bronchitis caused by oxidative stress. Taking NAC may improve phlegm consistency in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and help to decrease flare-ups. Studies suggest that NAC may have a positive effect on reducing homocysteine levels in cases where high plasma homocysteine levels are present.
- Both N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine and L-Glycine are precursors to glutathione (GSH) – our critical intracellular antioxidant for the liver and brain. GSH scavenges free radicals, reducing inflammation and protecting cell mitochondria. When combined with the powerhouse mineral selenium, Vitamin E levels and glutathione peroxidase levels are further enhanced for cellular health and protection.
- "Per Capsule NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 600mg Selenium (Albion® Selenium Glycinate) 20mcg L-Glycine 70mg
- CanPrev’s NAC+ is designed for enhanced cellular protection against free radical damage.
- Adults - Take one (1) capsule per day with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.