- Homeopathic remedy for the relief of poor or lost appetite in children.
Appetite (Kids) Homeopathic
- This homeopathic preparation contains remedies which act as a tonic to help increase children’s appetites or re-balance a child’s reaction when there is a particular aversion to certain foods such as meats or milk.
- Perfect for children with poor appetites or picky eaters.
- Aethusa cynapium 6CH, Antimonium crudum 6CH, Calcarea carbonica 30CH, Ferrum phosphoricum 6X, Gentiana lutea 3X, Magnesia muriatica 6CH, Pulsatilla 30CH.
- Non-medicinal ingredients: glycerin, citric acid, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
- For general dosing, age 0-11 months: take 0.25ml, 3 times per day; ages 1-11 years: take 0.5ml, 3 times per day; ages 12 years and up: take 1ml, 3 times per day.
- For acute symptoms, age 0-11 months: take 0.25ml every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day); ages 1-11 years: take 0.5ml every 30- 60 minutes (up to 12 times per day); ages 12 years and up: take 1ml every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day). When symptoms improve, resume general dosing.
- Take under the tongue or in a little water. Shake well before each use. Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and electronics. Refrigerate after opening.