- Since time immemorial, the rose has been famous for its beauty and its unique fragrance
- A metaphor for love and beauty bearing an enormous variety of colours and scents, the rose embodies the passions of the heart
- Ubiquitous in perfumery, the rose is frequently the middle or heart note of many perfumes
- The damask Rose is largely grown in Morocco, Bulgaria and Turkey
- Like a hard-won romance, distilling the essential oil of Rose is time-consuming and costly: it takes 4 tons of rose petals to produce only 1kg of the essential oil
Rose Absolute pleasantly perfumes homemade beauty products. It is often used in perfumery to make floral fragrances and is known for its rich, opulent, flowery scent.
- GMO Free
Rosa x damascena