- Helps support cognitive health and/or brain function.
- Source of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.
- Fish oil (Carangidae- Whole, Clupeidae- Whole, Engraulidae- Whole)... 5g
- Eicosapenotaenoic acid (EPA)... 900mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)... 600mg
- Marigold (Tagetes erecta) extract... 100mg
- Lutein... 20mg
- Zeaxanthin... 2mg
- d-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- (1 Teaspoon= 5g)Children: 1-8 years/ Aoldescents 9-18 years: 0.5 Teaspoon(s) 1 time per day.
- Adults: 1 Teaspoon 1 time per day