- Need something warm to relax and comfort you? Himalaya Chest Balm PM surrounds you with the welcoming respite of Turmeric and Holy Basil, while penetrating Eucalyptus vapors softly soothe you.
- Holy Basil Oil has relaxing and protecting properties and has been used for centuries to comfort and soothe. Turmeric Oil helps promote healthy-looking skin. And with deep, comforting vapors that make it a warm childhood memory for so many, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil gently soothes and warms your senses.
- Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil* - Coconut oil moisturizes the skin and serves as an emollient.
- Beeswax* - Bees wax soothes the skin and provides overall structure to the balm.
- Mentha Arvensis (Chinese mint) Leaf Oil* - Mint Oil is used for its decongestive and cooling properties.
- Eucalyptus Globulus (eucalyptus) Leaf Oil* - Eucalyptus has been used for centuries to support immune and respiratory function and for its soothing properties. One can feel this oil 'open ip' congested nasal passages.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Leaf Oil* - Rosemary Oil is used for its pleasant smell and preservatice action.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Fruit Oil* - Used for its stimulant and refreshing properties.
- Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) - A natural antioxidant from vegetable oils. *Organic.
- Use a little on your nose and chest and be lifted away by soft and soothing comfort.