- An amino acid-like compound that helps to support cognitive health and brain function.
- Helps the body to produce energy at the cellular level.
- Important for heart function, muscle movement, and other necessary processes in the body.
- Research shows that Acetyl-L-Carnitine may improve mood and support memory.
- May promote weight loss and improve muscle tone and strength.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an established and well-researched dietary supplement. It is synthesized to furnish the body with a more bioavailable form of L-Carnitine. L-Carnitine is a derivative of the amino acid lysine and is naturally made by the body in the kidneys and liver. It is then transported to other tissues in the body, such as the heart, brain, lungs, and more. L-Carnitine is involved in cellular metabolism, so supplementing with Acetyl-L-Carnitine can help increase energy production at the cellular level in the mitochondria. Mitochondrion (plural mitochondria) are basically the power plants of all cells. L-Carnitines name was derived from carnis (Latin for meat), since it was first isolated from meat in 1905. An amino acid-like compound that helps to support cognitive health and brain function.Helps the body to produce energy at the cellular level.Important for heart function, muscle movement, and other necessary processes in the body.Research shows that Acetyl-L-Carnitine may improve mood and support memory.Helps enhance athletic performance and recovery.May promote weight loss and improve muscle tone and strength.An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.The primary food source of L-Carnitine is meat.
- Acetylcarnitine750 mg
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Hydroxypropyl MethylCellulose
- Magnesium Stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Silicon dioxide
- Stearic Acid