- Helps to maintain the pH balance of the skin.
- Called “liquid gold,” Argan Oil comes from the nut-sized fruit of the argan tree, which grows in North Africa
- Used cosmetically as a moisturizer and also for dealing with juvenile acne and dryness of wrinkled or scaly skin besides nourishing the hair
- Antiaging, moisturizing, and restorative qualities that are attributable to its high content of polyphenols
- With a natural abundance of antioxidants that give it skin-healing and anti-inflammatory medicinal benefits
- Has a much higher vitamin E content than does olive oil
- Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) Certified Organic Rosemary extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) infused in Certified Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (natural preservative)
- Our skin care oils are all-natural and can be safely applied to the skin full strength or diluted with other oils. Essential oils can be added to enhance the aroma. Enjoy