- This Aloe vera gel is for topical use only
- It is a high-quality product and certified organic by Ecocert Cosmos
- It is traditionally used to relieve burns, including sunburn
- Aloe vera is also known to promote healing of cuts, burns, and other minor skin irritations
Aloe vera topical gel. Traditionally used to help relieve burns, including sunburn. Aloe vera is also known to promote healing of cuts, burns and other minor skin irritations.
- Land Art’s Aloe vera gel contains 99 % pure Aloe vera without perfumes and does not feel sticky. It is cold-manufactured to keep all the Aloe vera enzymes intact. Effectively soothe sunburn, minor burns, insect bites, cuts, and other minor skin irritations. Accelerate healing of cuts and tissues.
Aqua (water / eau), aloe vera barbadensis juice / jus*, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum / gomme (guar)*, vegetable glycerin / glycérine végétale**, xanthan gum/gomme de xanthane, ascorbic acid (vitamin c) /acide ascorbique (vitamine c), potassium sorbate / sorbate de potassium, sodium benzoate / benzoate de sodium.
Adults and children: For topical use only. Apply a small quantity of the gel as needed.